Our mission – to contribute to the development of know-how in priority areas of the EU such as the environment, health and food safety, by offering an extensive package of analytical investigations, consultancy services, fundamental and applied research and high quality expertise.
ICSI Analytics promotes excellence in scientific research, innovation and technology transfer. We aim, through our work, to provide an integrated platform for:
- the use of isotopes and other markers/bio-markers for environmental and life sicences application, especially focused on food safety, ecology and hydrology;
- the development of alternative, substitutive or complementary methodologies to isotopic fingerprinting for characterization and classification of natural products in order to determine their origin and traceability;
- performing complex analytical investigations for surface and underground water to study the influence of pollution sources, of water treatment processes, including the management of organic and industrial waste in order to fructify their results;
- the development of innovative strategies for resources recovery through recycling of industrial waste and biomass residues, with applications in clean energy production and reduction of environmental pollution;
- the development of advanced-structure materials with high selectivity capacity (sorbents, catalysts, membranes, etc).