The official language of the Conference is English.
The abstracts must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until March 25, 2017.
- The abstract must not exceed two A4 pages (including key words, figures, tables, acknowledgement and references). The title of abstract should be maximum 20 words. Please use the template to ensure the same style for the abstract volume.
- The abstracts must be submitted only in English.
- The title should not be capitalized, only first letters in capitals.
- The presenting author name should be underlined.
- Tables and figures can be included. Please provide figures/images with good resolution (300 dpi recommended).
- It is the author's responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- Abstract acceptance should be received by March 31, 2017. Check the web for the latest changes.
- All presenters must register to attend the Meeting.
PowerPoint format is foreseen for oral presentations.
- Invited lecture: expected duration 40 minutes with 5 minutes for discussion.
- Oral presentations: expected duration 20 minutes with 5 minutes for discussion.
- Poster presentations:
Please make sure that your poster corresponds to the following size and format: max 700 mm wide and 1000 mm high.
Posters will be hung by their owners on the date they are presented, between 08:00 and 09:00 and taken down also by their owners, after the session or in the next morning. Assistance will be provided to the presenters in hanging their poster.
Posters not taken down within this time period shall be removed. The workshop organizers shall assume no responsibility for posters damaged or lost in this process.